Langley and Surrey Business Lawyers
At Taylor & Taylor Law, our corporate commercial business lawyers have experience advising all types of businesses, including private, public, not-for-profit and government organizations. Our practice focuses on assisting sole proprietors, start-up businesses, growing companies and established organizations in Langley, Surrey and the BC Lower Mainland to achieve their legal goals.
Circumstances where you may wish to engage a corporate commercial lawyer include:
- incorporating your business
- professional corporations
- advice for societies and not-for-profits
- buying and selling a business
- shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- employment agreements and independent contractor agreement
- securities law matters
- private placement, offering memorandum and crowdfunding
- drafting and reviewing commercial leases and licenses
- confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- corporate reorganizations and tax rollovers
- family trusts and estate freezes
- resolving business disputes
If you have questions about a legal issue regarding your business, or if you are considering whether your business may benefit from any of the above items, you may wish to schedule a consultation with a business lawyer to help identify options for moving forward.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with a business lawyer.