Trisha’s practice focuses on wills, estates and trusts and corporate and commercial law.
Trisha advises on a wide range of corporate, commercial, probate and estate law matters. Trisha has advised local businesses at all stages from incorporation and business acquisition, to reorganization, sale or dissolution. Trisha also advises in the areas of wealth and succession planning, and assists executors and beneficiaries throughout the challenging time of administering a will or seeking a grant of probate.
Before making her career change into law, Trisha practised as a Chartered Professional Accountant. Trisha maintains her CPA designation and regularly applies her financial skills and knowledge from her accounting background when assisting clients as a lawyer.
Trisha grew up in the BC Lower Mainland and spends as much time as possible outdoors, preferably hiking or skiing in the local mountains. When not in the office, Trisha enjoys enjoys being outside, working in her garden.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2016
- JD (with Distinction), University of Alberta, 2015
- Master of Professional Accounting (MPAcc), University of Saskatchewan, 2009
- Diploma of Accounting (DAP), University of British Columbia, 2007
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia, 2006
Taylor & Taylor Law Corporation
Serving clients in Langley, Surrey and the British Columbia Lower Mainland since 2016